Some Tips For Developing Your Psychic Ability to Do Mental Telepathy

Telepathy is the “holy grail” of psychic powers, the ability to read the intentions of others and the ability to

Read more

Live Psychic Readings – Are They As Good As One to One Sittings?

When I give a live psychic reading I can use unassisted clairvoyance or work with a range of divination methods.

Read more

Psychic Abilities and How to Fake Them

Some people say that they’re “psychic,” but what do they average? The label encompasses a different mix of talents and

Read more

3 Proven Ways to Predict Your Future (And The Psychic Secret They Don’…

Who else is fascinated by intuition, psychic experiences and the idea that we can see our future, before it happens?

Read more

Yoga’s Bestowal Of Psychic Powers (ESP)

If, you have read any yoga books, you will know that practicing ‘Vashitva’ gives you the ability to control objects,

Read more

Meditation and Psychic Powers, Shaktipat, Kundalini Kriyas, Siddhis, E…

From time immemorial it has been known that some people, Yogis, Gurus, Shamen, Priests, Saints, Paramahamsas, Buddhas, Christs, have evolved

Read more

Psychic Source Overview – The REAL Reason You Want a 6% Psychic Readin…

What is a 6% psychic reading? Is it a GOOD thing… or bad? And what about the OTHER 94%? Where

Read more