Numerology and Break-Ups: How Each Number Behaves
Numbers symbolize qualities, beyond insignificant quantities, and for thousands of years various civilizations have utilized numerology to infer timing, compatibility, and personality traits.
Numerology, otherwise known as number mysticism in ancient times, is one of our favorite methods of divination.
You may be familiar with associating the day of birth, for example, with specific personality traits. It’s a starting point, but we always recommend employing patterns, comprised of multiple factors because the symbolism of any given indicator is either corroborated or mitigated by the energy of the others. Our proprietary systems include hundreds of factors that form complicate patterns. We believe pattern recognition is basic to accurate numerology and astrology prediction, compatibility, and personality examination.
However, we freely concede there exist scarce, very psychic individuals who can utilize only a few numerology or astrology factors as touchstones to do consistently accurate readings.
In light of that, along with the idea that no matter what your level of proficiency, learning basic number mysticism can offer you clarity about your own life situations and those of others too.
Below we personify (in the extreme) each of the root numbers one by nine in relation to break-up styles to help you understand the basic related energies.
The root number of any multiple digit number is derived by adding the digits together and reducing to a single number. For example, 721 = 7+2+1= 10, 1+0, = 1.
Keep in mind the balanced expression of any given number is constructive, and the over-balanced or under-balanced form isn’t. consequently, all root numbers can be magnificent in their highest forms, but all can be terrible too, in their lowest (extreme) forms.
1: Her ex blamed the divorce on her excessive independence, though her aggression and intolerance didn’t help either. She’s a fierce competitor in her career, and few would doubt her originality, but it’s clear she lacks people skills. She just walked away and didn’t turn back.
2: Duplicitous to the chief, his mate never knew if he was telling the truth or one of his usual rare interpretations of the truth. His sensitivity and thoughtfulness was endearing, but his partner got tired of him being too thin-skinned and lacking a backbone. He manipulated his way to being single again.
3: Her passionate and creative demeanor is endearing, but she rarely stops talking. She’s a lot of fun but her partner is concerned about her mental health. She prefers screaming matches to debates, and although she reunited with her mate after the break-up, she finally cut ties after vacillating for months.
4. Steadfast and dependable, she’s always there for her partner, at the minimum mentally (emotions are a different story). Don’t expect her to be sentimental, but do expect her to be physical. She offered a very reasonable argument about why she wanted to end it, and her partner could see no flaw in her logic.
5. His versatility and charm is captivating, but is he a player? In the past, he’s either stayed too long in a relationship that’s clearly over, or left too soon. He’s sometimes too blunt, and his freewheeling escapades have caused trouble. He ended his most recent connection by cheating on his partner and making no effort to hide it.
6. She’s romantic, trustworthy, responsible, and a wonderful parent, but obstinate. She’ll never change, to her unhealthy. She claims breaking up isn’t the right thing to do, already though they both agree the marriage is over. Her partner finally moved out after not being able to persevere the aim-wreck of a marriage any longer.
7. You better give him lots of alone time for his writing, reading, working, and other individual pursuits, or he won’t be happy. He may already like his invisible angel friends more than you. But don’t worry; his heart was true (at the minimum before the connection faded, in his view), already though you rarely saw him. When you did see him, you knew it was over because he was far more distant than usual.
8. Hire a good divorce attorney, because this one will take you to the cleaners, and then some. It wasn’t about anything but security and money in the first place, and you would have known that had you not fallen under her spell. She has a good mind for business and negotiations, but now she’s unfortunately using that against you. The way she suddenly and dramatically ended it discloses her innate cold-heartedness.
9. He says he’ll always care about you, and he method it. already though he has a heart of gold, his love is too non-personal and he has no real convictions, despite appearances. He has loads of compassion and understanding, however he’s a little too open-minded sometimes. His mate knew it was his way of signaling the end of the relationship when he suggested they open up their partnership to new lovers.