Laser Hair Removal: Why You Should Do It
Are you tired of waxing every other week before wearing a new dress? Do you dread the summer season when you have to take out your razor and shave your legs every day? Do you always look for an alternate method to save you from razor burns and cuts? If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, it is time for you to try out Laser Hair Removal.
Why should you try it?
There are so many benefits of this method. Perhaps that is the reason why it is gaining popularity amidst men and women equally with every passing day. Some of the benefits of laser hair removal are:
• Laser, being extremely powerful and precise, can get the hair from the hardest regions of your body, where shaving or applying hair removal cream can be impossible. for example, with prolonged shaving, underarm hair becomes rough and course. But if you get them removed by laser, you need not worry about it.
• It is also a solution for ingrown hair, that is, hair that grows underneath your skin. consequently, you need not worry about itchy skin and red bumps on your skin.
• It is also very cost effective. More often than not, the hair removal is long-lasting. consequently, you basically have to pay just once to get your body hair removed. Imagine the amount of money you will save on razor blades, shaving creams, waxing at specialized saloons and hair removal creams.
• There is so much less involved than, say, waxing because literally involves pulling the hair out from the roots. Some patients may feel some discomfort, but it is only permanent. Also, when compared to waxing, there are lesser chances of your skin breaking out into an allergic reaction.
• Laser hair removal, more or less is long-lasting. It includes the removing of the hair from the very hair follicle, and consequently, say goodbye permanently to stubble. This ensures that the hair never grows back again. Imagine all the time and money you will save.
Like any other medical procedure, this involves some risks and some measures by which you can avoid the risks.
• Talk to your doctor about the procedure, especially if you have some prior skin conditions. Ask them if it is safe for you.
• Avoid the tanning bed and sunbathing for at the minimum a month before and after the procedure.
• Keep your skin regularly hydrated.